Shifting your Health with Support and Data
A 40 Day virtual functional nutrition program with at home lab testing to identify your tailored plan of action. This program is designed to remove the guesswork, help you improve how you feel and feel confident in your choices. Gathering the data you need with implementation and support, brings your path into the light and puts you in the driver’s seat.
YOU’VE WORKED SO HARD TO GET TO WHERE YOU ARE…
It’s time to put YOU first.
The truth is you don’t feel good in your body. On the outside everything looks fine, but on the inside you are struggling with symptoms that don’t make sense.
You realize that it is time to feel good so that you can enjoy the life you have worked so hard to create.
Not only will you learn the science behind your nagging symptoms but you will also implement a personalized, data-driven integrated health plan based on your lab results.
IMAGINE A REALITY WHERE
YOU were worth the attention it takes to bring your health to the forefront.
Now.. The Shift Academy is making it possible.
Simple and elegant solutions for your symptoms.
A whole new way of thinking about your wellness.
This is healthcare made easy.
Is This Program For You?
This program is for committed and decisive women ready for a new approach to their health.
Are You Ready To:
- ZAdopt a science-based, data-driven approach to feeling more energized, less inflamed and more focused.
- ZStop the string of diets that haven’t worked and the constant calorie counting.
- ZDevelop a sustainable and confident relationship with your food choices.
- ZReclaim your trust in your body by uncovering the hidden stressors that are getting in the way.
- ZHave a community of strong and intelligent women that create accountability and a web of support.
- ZLearn how to move away from a symptoms and diagnosis focused approach to your health and see yourself as an integrated and interconnected system.
- ZHave a personalized health plan and a functional nutritionist that is there with you every step of the way.
What Can You Expect?
- ZLearn the nutrition science of how to lower inflammation, end tummy troubles and improve your energy.
- ZComplete a functional nutrition matrix that shows you what systems of the body needs the most support.
- ZLearn how to navigate your complex symptoms and stay in the driver's seat of your health journey.
- ZConduct at home lab testing that helps uncover your food sensitivities, gut pathogens, digestive health markers, enzyme levels and daily cortisol levels.
- ZUnderstand the interplay between lifestyle and dietary choices that will get you long lasting results.
- ZPlace your health at the top of the priority list so that you can enjoy the life you have worked so hard to create.
Sound like you? Let’s get started.
You are unstoppable!
The Program Play-by-Play
FUNCTIONAL LABS INCLUDED
This test is the most accurate way to identify the affect of stress on your body and how to recover your optimal Adrenal Health.
This is the gold standard in the field of comprehensive stool testing. By targeting the specific DNA of the microbiome, the GI MAP is able to specifically identify parasites, bacteria, fungi, and more.
IgG Food Map
IgG Food Map by Great Plains Laboratory assesses 190 foods and provides an additional marker for Candida overgrowth. This test takes out the guess work of elimination dieting.
Functional Thyroid Panel
This panel identifies thyroid symptoms, which can wreak havoc on our health. Since the thyroid is an essential part of overall hormonal balance, it is imperative to know exact levels and function.
By catching deficiencies that are often missed in traditional lab work, we can identify potential malabsorption issues leading to fatigue, weakness and brain fog.
Meet your Functional Nutritionist
Frankie Leigh, FDN-P
Frankie Leigh has been working in some aspect of women’s health for nearly 20 years. She has a bachelor’s degree in Women’s Studies and Social Work. Women’s health, safety and wellbeing has been a long held passion. She knows first hand that when women are able to be at their best, they are unstoppable.
Becoming a Functional Nutritionist was a combination of her love of working in women’s health and her own health crisis that hit in 2011. With two cancer scares in one year, she decided to take her health into her own hands and loves sharing her knowledge of functional nutrition with women with complex health conditions.